David A. Neblett
- 2001, Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits.
- University of Miami (Marine Affairs 1998)
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D. 2001)
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- Maritime Law Society
- Marine Council
- Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute
- Dade County Bar
- Coral Gables Bar
- Marine Industries Association of South Florida
- Admiralty Law Committee, and the Propeller Club
David Avellar Neblett is a founding partner of Perry & Neblett P.A. David Avellar Neblett has earned a degree in the Marine Sciences from the University of Miami, and a J. D. in law from the University Of Miami School Of Law with special emphasis in Admiralty and Environmental law. Mr. Neblett brings a lifetime fascination with boating and fishing along with a rich history of maritime law to Perry & Neblett P.A. David Avellar Neblett has considerable Federal and State Court trial experience and prides himself as a tough trial attorney that has a practical understanding of the science, mechanics and logistics of the maritime community.